Friday 6 February 2015

Festival begins

| Attakkalari Biennial Festival |


Attakkalari India Biennial

http://attakkalaribiennial.org/

So 5 weeks here in Bangalore, and finally the FACETS residents will get to share and perform the work created. Today the festival opens, with the dance companies Tao Dance Theater, from China and Good Company Arts, from New Zealand, and dinner to follow!! 

Then a very earl rise tomorrow 8am call to begin the tech for 5 of the FACETS residents, myself one of them, I am performing tomorrow afternoon..
 
I have  arrived at a final version of a solo, which has become a trio this week, with live sound and lighting.

premiere

'Borrowed Light'
  concept, choreographed and performed by Charlotte Jarvis
Music by Martin Lutz
Lighting by Jonathan Roberts


***
 
My fire and fuel; 
at
Indian Coffee House
 
Regular intervals taken, and large consumptions of Indian sweet coffee.. 

My resting half way house in Bangalore city!




No comments:

Post a Comment